The South Chennai Co-operative Housing Society Limited, which is a registered body with Registered No.X-C29 under the rules of the Tamil Nadu Co-operative Societies Registration Act of 1953, having it’s Office at Vadapalani, developed lay-out of housing plots in Kundrathur in the year 2004 under two phases and the lay-outs are approved by the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority and the Kundrathur Town Panchayat. There are 1219 residential plots, commercial plots, plots for shopping complexes, etc. in P.K.V. Mahanagar. Kindly visit Home page which will give you vivid picture about P.K.V. Mahanagar.
Porur Kundrathur Vijayam Mahanagar Plot Owners’ Association (Registration Number : 534/2007) is an Association registered under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975.
The objectives of the Association are:
1. To enroll membership from all the plot owners who have purchased plots under Phase I and II of the lay-out.
2. To meet the Authorities of the Central/State Governments, Panchayat, Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, Highways Authorities, Revenue Department Authorities, etc. pertaining to development of the area, demarcation & identification of the plots, lay-out for roads, common amenities like sanitary systems, water facilities, drainage system, street light, park, play ground, avenue trees, garbage disposal, etc.
3. To get amenities like laying of roads, road lighting, putting up of signage boards, giving the road numbers or names, indicators or locators, site plan boards, etc.
4. To pursue with the concerned Authorities for the day-to-day maintenance and development of the area.
5. To develop the area as a satellite town, to be the model to all the others in the vicinity of Chennai.
A. PAUL DHAS